Please download the plugin from here for now: https://www.daq.io/daq_io_lib_daq_io_labview_api-188.8.131.52.vip
V 184.108.40.206 (Mar 09, 2017)
- allows file upload with Token
- set buffer path
V 220.127.116.11 (Feb 24, 2017)
- supports "replace file" function for webcams, etc.
- reformat NaNs in waveforms to support waveform charting on daq.io
- added InPlace Structure to HTTP commands for memory conservation
- global setting to toggle buffer use
- improved buffer reliability and recovery in error states
- improved reliability of offline mode, buffering
- added Token support for typical datalogging operations
(To generate a Token, log in online at https://dashboard.daq.io and generate a new Token on your user page.)
- many, many incremental improvements and simplifications in the server API for higher performance and more functionality
- a lot of new features on the web front end (alarms, waveform display, improved dashboard editor, live device view)
- tremendous reduction of communication overhead for typical operations
Are you guys considering to launch a NXG version of the MQTT Client?
Currently we do not have the resources to work an an NXG client. But since it is open-source we would be excited if others could take on a lead role here.