Wireless Sensor Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when 3212 digital output to active a relay

plz help me about digital output  of wsn 3212 .when temperature of thermocouple is abov then 25 degree i want to active a relay from digital output of node..plz tell me about this program...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(6,425 Views)

Hello atif215,

I am unclear as to your exact question.  Could you give me some more information on what errors or issues you are encountering so that we can narrow down the scope of what you are experiencing difficulty with?  You can find more information on the WSN-3212 at the following link (p.22 discusses Controlling Digital Inputs and Outputs):

http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/372776d.pdf (USER GUIDE AND SPECIFICATIONS)

Nadine H.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(6,383 Views)

i m asking about digital out of 3212 to active a relay,,...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(6,356 Views)

Hello atif215,

Which gateway are you using to communicate through your network? There are many ways to program your application, depending on the requirements of your system. Here is an example from our community that implements DIO on a WSN Node:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-6124 (WSN Module Programmatic DIO and Running Average)

Regards,

Nadine H.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(6,343 Views)

sir suppose i want to measure temperature from thermocouple from wsn 3212node.nd compare it with 40.when temperature is above than 40 degree.it give an digital out put from wsn3212 to active an relay to run a fan..here is programming example is attached.assume here numeric value compare with incomming value from wsn 3212 thermocouple temperature.when temperature above than 40 then led on...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(6,331 Views)

sir suppose i want to measure temperature from thermocouple from wsn 3212node.nd compare it with 40.when temperature is above than 40 degree.it give an digital out put from wsn3212 to active an relay to run a fan..here is programming example is attached.assume here numeric value compare with incomming value from wsn 3212 thermocouple temperature.when temperature above than 40 then led on...

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(6,330 Views)

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(6,331 Views)