From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Wireless Sensor Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ni wsn/labview

Hello

For my project i have to figure out how to establish the communication between node 1 and node 2 without the use of the gateway as an intermediate (3 or less hops).
Can you please tell me how to wire the components in the figure below ?
Thank you !

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(6,588 Views)
WSN signal routing is abstracted away from the user. Built on the ZigBee protocol, the WSN network provides message hopping and adaptable routing.

For a LabVIEW example using WSN nodes, you can navigate to the following folder: Help >> Find Examples... >> Hardware Input and Output >> NI-WSN. In this Example Finder folder, you can find many examples of WSN applications and how code for these applications is designed. 
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(6,576 Views)

thanks for helping 🙂
the problem i had at first was configuring an end node to be a router node, now the problem is solved, i did it using NI MAX 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(6,549 Views)

i need to know how to pass from "capture2" to "capture1" i know that it can be done using "shared variable node", but when i use this option i ge t "capture3" not "capture1" !! any help please!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(6,543 Views)

Could you please clarify your question? Are you trying to pass data from one node to another?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(6,514 Views)

exactly,I passed from the star network topology to the multi-hop network topology, the point is to send data from the end node  to the router node, and from this router node to the gateway, and to do so i need to use the shared variable in labview code so that the data collected from the thermocouple in the end node can be available all through the network.

I hope it s clear enough 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(6,507 Views)

exactly,I passed from the star network topology to the multi-hop network topology, the point is to send data from the end node  to the router node, and from this router node to the gateway, and to do so i need to use the shared variable in labview code so that the data collected from the thermocouple in the end node can be available all through the network.

I hope it s clear enough 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(6,507 Views)