From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Wireless Sensor Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Sensor Network Simulator v1.0 Written by David J. Stein, Esq., March 2005

hi everyone.

I now work on Wireless Sensor Network Simulator v1.0 Written by David J. Stein, Esq., March 2005 (visual studio (c# language))

for simulate .

i need help for solve the problem.

i want draw a line like image below.

Untitled.png

how to can i do it?

thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,687 Views)

Mehdi,

A few questions:

1. What NI products are you using? Are you doing this is Measurement Studio? Are you working with any hardware?

2. I guess I'm not really sure what you're asking: could you describe in more detail what the various items on your drawing represent?

Kirk L. | Applications Engineer | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,641 Views)

thanks for attention.

I work with visual studio 2008 , project type :c# ,windows form application project, in windows 8 32bit, on own laptop.

I want this simulation for College project.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,621 Views)

Hello sir,

what i think is you only want to simulate in your laptop the design of your wireless sensor network using simlator is that right?

If yes, then i would suggest you to go through the simulator for WSN like castalia which is open source and many other you  will find on google search.

Regards,Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,591 Views)