Wireless Sensor Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View the webcame using the Web publishing tooll in labView

I want to View the webcam using the Web publishing tool So I have built the labview programe and it's working Well on the labview While when publishing the code using the web publishing tool in the labview..It gives me this error"IMAQ Vision: the Image display control does not support writing this property node"

Note that I have the I MAQ installed in my computer !!!

waiting your quick response..

attached the error picture

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,848 Views)

I'm not sure why you are getting this error, but do note that if you are expecting to see a live video feed through a web browser, you are going to be very dissapointed.

Remote front panels (what the web publishing tool creates) are intended to control or view data at a fairly slow rate.  The frame rate you will get (if you do get this working) will be pretty low.

Chris
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified TestStand Architect
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,844 Views)

So, is there any other recomendation to display images (a video) in a remote fron panel? I mean, in orden to have a faster rate using a webcamera?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,791 Views)

Hi,

Please take a look at this KnowledgeBase article for a high-level overview of the options you have available to you for streaming IMAQ images over the network. Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,753 Views)