Wireless Sensor Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control the output voltage?

Solved!
Go to solution

Good days after some time can obtain the output voltage, but this value is alwayscontinuous. How to control the output voltage through a boolean? In

order to get this tension when I want.

Greetings.
Hugo Santos

Hugo Santos
Student at ISEC - Master Mechanical Equipment and Systems
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(6,956 Views)

Hi Hugo,

thank you for using the National Instruments discussion forum.

First of all, which card do you use?

You should know that when you write a value on an output, it does not change until you put another value.
I think you have to send 0 to your device each time your boolen goes to 0 in order to obtained what you want.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(6,950 Views)

Good Morning.

The card which I'm used is WSN 3202. 

I need to activate a relay, how can I make it through a digital outputI'll never have a value of impulse voltagethe output would be if it was analogRight?
What can I do in this situation?
Thank you for your availability,
Greetings.
Hugo Santos

Hugo Santos
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(6,948 Views)

Hi Hugo,

I'm not sure to understand your problem, can you tell me if my reformulation is good : you are trying to generate a pulse on a digital output of your WSN 3202 in order to pilot a relay?

If I am right, can you tell us more about the characteristics of the pulse (duration, voltage level, etc)?

Thank you in advance,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(6,925 Views)
Good afternoon.
This point has already managed to solveit now appears that only I can have onlyone output port, if you try to output another output does not get any value.

And for the response time? I order when I exithas a duration of five seconds, how can I reduce this time?

Greetings.

Hugo Santos
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(6,923 Views)

I'm sorry but I do not understand again: in principle, the four DIO can be used simultaneously!

For the response time, if I understand what you mean, it should depend of the sample rate, which you could choose in your program.

Could you post your program in order I see your problem?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(6,918 Views)

Good morning, in attached send my program. Which difficult in time control on output gate.

Hugo Santos
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(6,900 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author hugosantos

Hi Hugo,

if you are using a simple LabVIEW project, you have to fix the sampling time in the properties of the node (see SamplingInterval.png). But this time to refresh the data has to be quite high. So you must take into account this update time when trying to control your output gate.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(6,884 Views)

Hi, thanks for reply. I can try this way and it worked.

Hugo Santos
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(6,878 Views)

Good afternoon, is there any way to get output signal when the 3202 WSN WSN loses contact with 9197? Is there any way to put a door as a relay?
Greetings.

Hugo Santos
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(6,805 Views)