From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Western NY LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying something out... plagiarizing Darren's Nuggets for Western NY

I haven't figured out the best mechanism for this yet.  If you have technical suggestions, I'll take them.  I am fairly web-challenged.

My goal is, for those in this Western NY group who do not read Darren Nattinger's weekly nuggets on NI Developer Zone Community, to provide you with one nugget per week.

This way, I force myself to read them and also provide you with a filter (may not be your ideal filter!).

Back to that web-challenged thing...  I'd like to read through the nuggets and then when I find one for our group, make it easily available.

Well, as my friend and colleague, Evan Robinson in PA (www.ni.com/wpa) tells me, we do not have "cross-posting" available.

So, in the meantime, I will just pick some and post a link to the Dev Zone community post for Darren's Nuggets.

Let's try this one first:

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=161394

This is Darren's inagural Nugget and you get one free.  I'll do some reading/filtering for the next one.

Scott

Scott Rogers
Sr. DSM
Western NY
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(4,073 Views)