Webcast Wednesday Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webcast Wednesday Contest # 6

I am attaching the media player application which I have developed.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(1,668 Views)

Hi everyone,

Here is the player i have designed....

To use it follow the below procedure:

* Open the P_Player.vi, its configured to run when opened.

* If u directly click on play, u will be prompted to select a song first.

* Move ur mouse to the left side of the window where u can see a small rectangular projection.

Button to select a media file will appear. click on it to browse and select a mp3 file.

* Now the song starts playing, u can do the pause, stop , fast forward operation.

* U can also change the volume and mute by clicking on the sound button.

* Move the mouse to right side of the window, where u can see another projection.

U will get the options to change the visualisation type, colour. Click on them to customise the visualisation.

* Also u will find an equaliser button. Click on it to open the equaliser window. Its not functionally operational,

Its just a simulator kind of window. U can play around with it and close it.

* if u want to exit click on exit button.

* u also find the run time menu to do some of the operations mentioned above.

Hope u enjoy using the player..:)

Message 12 of 19
(1,668 Views)

Can we toggle betwen the controls and indicators in LabVIEW

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(1,668 Views)

I think it is amazing. I just love all the work you've done. Lots to learn from that. Really impressive.

Message 14 of 19
(1,668 Views)

Hi All,

I have looked at all of your work. The work that all of you have done is really amazing. I see that all of you guys have made really good media player GUIs. Some of you have made fully functional  media players!! Keep up the good work.

I really do not have many suggestions to make. Except that some of the VIs submitted are not stopping. They need to stop once the stop button is pressed. That is the basic requirement of any GUI

In this regard, I found one nice statement:

Using the Abort button to stop your VI is like using a tree to stop your car. It works, but there may be consequences.

We will announce the winner in tomorrow's WW session. But I have to admit that it is a tough choice to decide the winner.

Regards

Raviteja Chivukula

Message 15 of 19
(1,668 Views)

That is a nice media player #Arib.pathan...

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(1,668 Views)

Hi chandankrishnak12,

The GUI is good and since I don`ve sound enabled I couldn`t listen to it. way to go....

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(1,668 Views)

Hi Prash_32,

That is an nice media player,

Message 18 of 19
(1,668 Views)

Hi Raviteja_NI,

Nice comments and there are lot of things to be improved in making the better GUI. This was an nice suggestions to check in future GUI.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(1,668 Views)