Webcast Wednesday Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webcast Wednesday Contest # 41

Question) Create a TestStand sequence that takes in 2 inputs through Message pop-ups and saves them to Locals. Create a LabVIEW VI that adds two numbers. Modify the first TestStand sequence to display the result of the addition of the LabVIEW VI, and pass if result > 10.

Leave your answers as comments below by clicking on Reply

https://decibel.ni.com/content/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-52994-89899/321ylper.JPG

You will need to be logged-in to do so. Click here to sign-in/sign-up.

Rules & Guidelines

• Post your answers as comments on this thread.
  • The participant answering all the questions correctly and in the shortest time will be the winner. In case of VI or code as answers, the participant will also be judged on the basis of the efficiency of the VI/code.
  • The deadline for answer submission is Monday.
  • Entries made after the deadline will not be accepted.
  • The winner will be announced in the next session of Webcast Wednesday and on this thread, with further information & next steps.

Recordings of the Previous Sessions

Previous Contests of the Week

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(10,040 Views)

Please find the TestStand and LabVIEW (ver 2013) files in the attached Teststand.zip file & (ver 2012) Teststand 2012.zip file.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(6,719 Views)

thank you mithun

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(6,719 Views)

You are welcome.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(6,719 Views)

I am new to this community and have started watching webcast wednesday lectures. But, I many of the lectures after #16 are missing. Please tell me from where i can watch them.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(6,719 Views)

Hey

The previous sessions are archived on LabVIEW E.N.A.B.L.E.D. Alternatively, you can find them on NI India You tube Channel :  https://www.youtube.com/user/NatInstIndia/videos

ksaurabh2468 wrote:

I am new to this community and have started watching webcast wednesday lectures. But, I many of the lectures after #16 are missing. Please tell me from where i can watch them.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(6,719 Views)

many of the webcast wednesday episodes are not available in this website. for example #34 #29 #28 #20 #37 #39.. etc, please send me a link to these webcasts

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(6,719 Views)

+1

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(6,719 Views)