Washington Community Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLUGs Meeting September 20th - Topics Needed

Hi everyone.  Hope you are having a great summer!

Our Fall quarter meeting is coming up and we need some volunteers to present.  If you have something you want to share with the group, please comment below with your topic and the amount of time you need to do your presentation.

Thanks and see you all soon!

-John
------------------------
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,844 Views)

Hi John! I'd be happy to do a brief discussion of "what's new with NI" for 2018. There were some interesting new announcements and products at NI Week 2018, and I can cover those. Maybe 20-30 minutes would be good -- I don't want to take too much time away from presentations on specific applications and LabVIEW techniques.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,831 Views)

That sounds good.  I'll do a quick summary of the CLA summit since it is the week before our meeting.  That should take about 10-15 minutes.  We just need one more tech presentation to fill out the rest of the meeting.  Anyone else want to step up and present?

-John
------------------------
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,829 Views)

John,

I would be glad to show MLA (Multi-Loop Architecture), which is a great framework for taking the concept of producer/consumer to the next level, implementing Actor-based programming without doing object-oriented programming.

Craig Bedward

S5 Solutions

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,803 Views)

Craig,

We'd be happy to have you present on this.  How long do you need?  I'll have NI update the agenda.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,792 Views)

I can do anything from 15 minutes to an hour, depending on what time is available and how deep the audience wants to dive. 30 minutes would be a good target.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,788 Views)

Perfect.  Let's plan on 30 minutes and we'll put you last so there is time for discussion.  Thanks Craig!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,786 Views)