Washington Community Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabHSM - Implementing hierarchical state machine (statechart) backed actors (active objects) without (and long before!) Statecharts toolkit, LVOOP, and Actors Framework

The site, http://labhsm.com is still there if anybody is interested. Attached is the article about it in LabVIEW Technical Review magazine (no longer exists) and a pdf with color screenshots and basically the same text (also included with the kit files)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,912 Views)

Any chance you'd share LabHSM?   The current download seems to have block-diagrams removed, which prevents me converting them to a later LabVIEW version.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,893 Views)

I will take a look. I don't remember removing BDs though. Some VIs were simply password protected. Does that prevent them from running in later versions now? I hope it still opens in LabVIEW 2016 at least (which I have).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,888 Views)

Nobody reads README files any more, huh? Smiley Wink Here it is mass-compiled in LabVIEW 2016 (32 bit). You may want to mass compile the <LabVIEW>\user.lib\LabHSM Library and <LabVIEW>\project directories after installation again if you are using a later version of LabVIEW as instructed in the README.txt

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,883 Views)