Washington Community Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aug 25, 2020: SLUGs virtual meeting!

In lieu of the Q3 / August in-person SLUGs meeting at Fresh, we are conducting this as a virtual meeting. Given the disruptions from COVID-19, we thought it was best not to encroach on the evenings with another virtual call, so we are moving this into the late afternoon / “happy hour” time slot.

Our guest speaker will be Fabiola De la Cueva of Delacor (delacor.com). She will lead a session on some of the decisions behind the DQMH® architecture as well as how DQMH 5.0 solved a root loop issue. We will have some time for Q&A at the end.

Fabiola has worked with LabVIEW since 2000 and is one of the leading experts in the industry. She is a CLA, CLED, CPI, and has been named a LabVIEW Champion by National Instruments. She is the lead architect for DQMH (Delacor Queued Message Handler), one of the most popular LabVIEW frameworks. She recently co-authored the fifth edition of LabVIEW Graphical Programming with Richard Jennings.

Meeting format:

• 3:00-4:00pm Technical presentation from Fabiola
  • 4:00-4:30pm Technical Q&A  / discussion
  • 4:30-5:00pm (optional) Stick around for socializing / virtual happy hour for as long as people want to chat
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,674 Views)

Please message me if you are interested and would like the calendar invite!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,673 Views)

Hi good morning.

I would love to see the presentation but this time frame is not convenient for me, will there also be a recording link, that way I can watch it latter.

Kind regards Luis Noites

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,592 Views)

Where is the meeting?  How does one join?  Are you using Zoom?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,493 Views)

I would like a Calendar invite to the meeting.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,492 Views)

Hello all. It is being recorded. You can join the Teams call here:

https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_Zjc3YmJhYTgtM2UwNS00NWM1LWE4MWYtMjI3NGY1MDc3M...

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,485 Views)

Hi Justin, the meeting was outstanding, could you please give me a link to see the recording, the debug part using command line is something i'm currently exploring.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,453 Views)

Hi Enrique, here is the link -- sorry for slow response: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NPsQMNeulYYBV5yBVsJCV3vYXn-dCK-j/view?usp=sharing

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,397 Views)

Hello everybody,

It was a pleasure to join you for your User Group Meeting.

I uploaded the video to YouTube at https://youtu.be/CFUOqiS8U54

Thanks again,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,316 Views)