From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Washington Community Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aug 25, 2020: SLUGs virtual meeting!

In lieu of the Q3 / August in-person SLUGs meeting at Fresh, we are conducting this as a virtual meeting. Given the disruptions from COVID-19, we thought it was best not to encroach on the evenings with another virtual call, so we are moving this into the late afternoon / “happy hour” time slot.

Our guest speaker will be Fabiola De la Cueva of Delacor (delacor.com). She will lead a session on some of the decisions behind the DQMH® architecture as well as how DQMH 5.0 solved a root loop issue. We will have some time for Q&A at the end.

Fabiola has worked with LabVIEW since 2000 and is one of the leading experts in the industry. She is a CLA, CLED, CPI, and has been named a LabVIEW Champion by National Instruments. She is the lead architect for DQMH (Delacor Queued Message Handler), one of the most popular LabVIEW frameworks. She recently co-authored the fifth edition of LabVIEW Graphical Programming with Richard Jennings.

Meeting format:

• 3:00-4:00pm Technical presentation from Fabiola
  • 4:00-4:30pm Technical Q&A  / discussion
  • 4:30-5:00pm (optional) Stick around for socializing / virtual happy hour for as long as people want to chat
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,884 Views)

Please message me if you are interested and would like the calendar invite!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,883 Views)

Hi good morning.

I would love to see the presentation but this time frame is not convenient for me, will there also be a recording link, that way I can watch it latter.

Kind regards Luis Noites

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,802 Views)

Where is the meeting?  How does one join?  Are you using Zoom?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,703 Views)

I would like a Calendar invite to the meeting.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,702 Views)

Hello all. It is being recorded. You can join the Teams call here:

https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_Zjc3YmJhYTgtM2UwNS00NWM1LWE4MWYtMjI3NGY1MDc3M...

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,695 Views)

Hi Justin, the meeting was outstanding, could you please give me a link to see the recording, the debug part using command line is something i'm currently exploring.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,663 Views)

Hi Enrique, here is the link -- sorry for slow response: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NPsQMNeulYYBV5yBVsJCV3vYXn-dCK-j/view?usp=sharing

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,607 Views)

Hello everybody,

It was a pleasure to join you for your User Group Meeting.

I uploaded the video to YouTube at https://youtu.be/CFUOqiS8U54

Thanks again,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,526 Views)