From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

WUELUG - Würzburg LabVIEW User Group (DE)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Week 2019 User Group Excellence Awards

Leude, auf der NI Week werden jedes Jahr die exzellentesten User Groups ausgezeichnet. Ich werde unsere WUELUG natürlich nominieren! Hier die Info dazu (aus einer anderen UG kopiert):

During NIWeek 2019, we will be presenting the 2019 NIWeek User Group Excellence Awards on Tuesday, May 21st at 6:00 PM on the Exhibit Hall Stage. 

LabVIEW User Groups around the world are eligible to nominate a user group for the following award categories:

• User Group of the Year goes to the User Group that demonstrated outstanding achievement across the board (i.e. technical expertise, fun and engaging meetings, member participation and growth). 
  • User Group Innovation Award goes to the User Group who has the most creative strategies to attract and retain members, interesting agendas and different approaches to running a successful user group.
  • User Group Impact Award goes to the User Group who has driven business impact to their community/company or to the professional growth of its members.
  • Outstanding User Group Leader Award goes to an individual who has done an incredible job facilitating a successful user group. This individual is someone with strong business acumen, influential, and enthusiastic and dedicated to supporting others and the mission of the user group.

Please take a moment to recognise a deserving group by filling out this nomination form.  Nominations are open to any user group, and you may fill out the nomination form multiple times if you would like to nominate a user group for multiple awards. 

Wenn Ihr Zeit habt, dann sendet doch auch ein paar Nominierungen ab!

DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshops (Fab, Steve, Brian and me)
Release Automation Tools for LabVIEW (CI/CD integration with LabVIEW)
HSE Discord Server (Discuss our free and commercial tools and services)
DQMH® (The Future of Team-Based LabVIEW Development)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,399 Views)

Leude, gute Nachrichten! Wir sind für den "User Group Excellence Award" als Finalist ausgewählt worden!

Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-26 um 18.48.53.png

Ich werd versuchen rauszufinden, ob wir vorab noch etwas tun können, um das Glück zu unseren Gunsten zu bewegen.

Message 2 of 7
(4,308 Views)

F6C29AC6-66D1-44B9-81F6-40CAC2BE0F59.jpeg

Gratulation an Euch alle!!

Message 3 of 7
(4,242 Views)

Dein Preis, Jörg!

"User Group Innovation Award goes to the User Group who has the most creative strategies to attract and retain members, interesting agendas and different approaches to running a successful user group."

Message 4 of 7
(4,231 Views)

IMG_7403.JPG

...beim persönlichen Award haben wir zumindest die Nominierung geschafft! Nächstes Jahr vielleicht 😉

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,224 Views)

Stark! Glückwunsch 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,221 Views)

Hier noch der Link zu unserem Blogpost mit ein paar Fotos: https://www.hampel-soft.com/blog/wuelug-receives-ni-user-group-innovation-award/

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,086 Views)