From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Volume License Manager and Automated Software Installation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Establishing more than one connection to remote front panels of executables.

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I have built two different executables of two different VIs in my PC, and I'm trying to access their front panels simultaneously from my web navigator, the problem is that i can only access one at the time not two, though i can access both of them when opening the original VIs with LabVIEW 2011 !!, i read somewhere that the web server only permit one connection at the time if the license manager is in the same machine, I'm not sure if it concerns the front panels of executables or VIs because i don't have any problem with VI's front panels, so if someone knows anything about that please don't hesitate to help, I'll really appreciate it.

Regards,

MGarry

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(9,004 Views)

Hi MGarry,

Could you please post your executables here along with some steps to reproduce this issue on my end?  Also, would it be possible to access the source code?

Also, is there a reason you post in the VLM forum instead of the LabVIEW forum?

Thanks,

Bobby Breyer
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(8,990 Views)

Hi Bobby,

Thank you for your reply, I'm sure that there is nothing wrong with my VIs or executables and i have already created a post to discuss the problem here.

Bobby said "is there a reason you post in the VLM forum instead of the LabVIEW forum?", the reason that brought me here is this article, precisely the note at the end of the page.

Regards,

MGarry

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(8,984 Views)

Hi MGarry,

I'm not suggesting your code is incorrect; I'm trying to gather information so I can confirm a bug and then file a report on the issue. I would need to be able to reproduce the issue and I would think the best way to do so was with your code.  If you're not comfortable with doing that, I could always try and do it on my own but there's no guarantee I'll do it in the same way to reproduce the issue.

Anyway, if you're still looking for assistance let me know what you'd be most comfortable doing.

Regards,

Bobby Breyer
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(8,953 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author MGarry

Hi Bobby,

Bobby said :

I'm not suggesting your code is incorrect

I never said so! In fact i'm pretty sure that it has nothing to do with the LabVIEW code besides my program is a mess and i guarantee that it wont help to figure out what's wrong Smiley Happy. I have to say that the issue is fixed, all i had to do was to rebuild the both application before deploying theme on the target machines.

Thanks a lot Bobby,

MGarry

Message 5 of 5
(8,944 Views)