VirtualBench

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mechanical Drawing 783540-01 MSO Logic Analyzer 40 Pin IDC to Mictor Cable, 0.5m

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm adding a receptacle for this cable and need to know the orientation and dimensions of the cable assembly's Mictor mating end to avoid interferences.   I don't need the Mictor connector dimensions, just those of the surrounding cable parts.  Presumably the cable assembly employs a PCB to translate from the Mictor to the cabling.

If drawing unavailable, a photo of this end of the connector (showing mating side) would help too.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,687 Views)

Hi,

You can search for the drawings in this link: http://digital.ni.com/hardref.nsf/mainpaged?openform&node=132120_us

Let me know if it helps.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,658 Views)

Searching 783540-01 (and variants thereof) finds no matches (as of this post).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,655 Views)

SansPants,

I've passed this request on and it is currently being looked at.  The plan will be to get the drawing posted online when we have something ready; sorry for the inconvenience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel Larsen

Digital Hardware Engineer

National Instruments

Message 4 of 5
(3,645 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author SansPants

SansPants,

Looks like they decided to shoot me a PDF to post on here for your use now.  I'll still update the thread when the drawing is posted permanently.  Let me know if you have any issues or additional questions with this drawing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel Larsen

Digital Hardware Engineer

National Instruments

Message 5 of 5
(3,640 Views)