Version Conversion

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Agilent/HP – 3458A Possible driver request?

Solved!
Go to solution

Darn, I uploaded the HP3458A drivers late last night and I didn't realize until I tried to open them that I couldn't.  They are probably from LabVIEW 3.1 or thereabouts  and can't be opened by newer releases of LabVIEW.  I don't know if anybody out there can open them and save them in a later release.  If somebody can they might be of some use to the OP.

Sorry if they will be of no use.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(98 Views)

Hi brhanse,

there's a dedicated Version Conversion board…

The LLB in question is located in this message.

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2020 on Win8.1+cRIO
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(90 Views)
Solution
Accepted by crossrulz

Interestingly, some of those VIs were still in 2.5, but some were in 2020.  Luckily, my LabVIEW 3.1.1 decided to actually work for me (it hasn't for a long while) and I managed to mass compile in 8.2.1 (except for those saved in 2020), which can be used in anything newer.  If you need something older than 2020, then I will have to do a Save For Previous.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(77 Views)

Thanks Crossrulz for saving them in a newer version of LabVIEW.  I hope the OP sees your post if he still has problems and these can help.  My post was supposed to be a reply to the message I had recently posted in the thread that the original posting was in.  I don't know how it got started in a new thread.  I didn't realize some of those drivers were in version 2.5.  I just now got an email asking if my topic solved my problem or I would never have seen these posting.  I'm sorry if I messed things up by this going to a new thread.

Barry

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(37 Views)