From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.dll in a PXI

• Start Date: 09/06/2014 19:42
• Loading System Definition file: E:\Amanda\140609\proyecto_tiempo_real\proyecto_tiempo_real.nivssdf
• Initializing TCP subsystem...
• Starting TCP Loops...
The VeriStand Gateway encountered an error while deploying the System Definition file.

Details:
Error -307853 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> NI_VS Workspace ExecutionAPI.lvlib:NI VeriStand - Connect to System.vi

Possible reason(s):

NI VeriStand: The VeriStand Gateway was unable to establish a connection with the target. Confirm that the target is running and that the VeriStand Engine successfully has started. If you still cannot connect to the target, use MAX to reinstall the NI VeriStand Run-Time Engine to the target.
=========================
NI VeriStand: Server TCP Interface.lvlib:TCP Connection Manager.vi:1
<append>=========================
NI VeriStand: Error 63 occurred at TCP Open Connection in Server TCP Interface.lvlib:TCP Connection Manager.vi:1

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: Serial port receive buffer overflow.
=========================
LabVIEW: The network connection was refused by the server.
Target: 192.168.0.2

• Unloading System Definition file...

I have this error when I tried to execute a dll. from simulink in a PXI i have already reinstall Veristand engine but I have this error what could be the problem

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,196 Views)

How I could know if Veristand engine is running?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,193 Views)

Hi,

you said  reinstalling Veristand Engine to the target through MAX didn't solve the problem.

Can you deploy successfully your project without your dll?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,150 Views)