From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veristand: error when creating a Simulink protected model

Dear all,

I've faced an error when trying to creating a Simulink protected model and adding new targets (command Simulink.ProtectedModel.addTarget(model_name) ) afterwards.

I want to create a .slxp model with support to 3 NI Versitand targets: NiVeriStand_Pharlap, NIVeriStand_Linux_64 and NIVeriStand_Linux_ARM_32.

My set: Veristand 2020 R6 and MATLAB R2017b

I can create a protected model with the "Generate Code Only" tick activated. It doesn't matters which target I select; it goes well with the 3 of them.

However, I cannot add a new target to the .slxp afterwards. I receive always the same error telling that the "Generate Code Only" tick must be activated. The issue is that it's already activated, but I don't know why it's changed....

The issue is raised by the NIVeriStand_codegen.tlc file (lines 106 - 113); picture attached.. 

atila0585_0-1634297823188.png

As mentioned, I activate "Generate Code Only" tick all the time, but I have checked that the GenCodeOnly variable (picture above) is set to true when I create the protected model but set to false when I add a new target to the protected model....

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advacned,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,257 Views)

Where and when is this error occurring?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,152 Views)