From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

### VeriStand Linux64 toolchain not found

Solved!
Go to solution

Does anyone know why Matlab display the imformation below when it initialized? 

NI VeriStand 2020 Model Framework
### VeriStand Linux64 toolchain not found
### VeriStand Linux32 toolchain not found
### Successfully initialized components

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,231 Views)

Generating Models from The MathWorks, Inc. Simulink® Software for Deployment on NI Linux Real-Time S...

Did you include C/C++ Development Tools for NI Linux Real-Time in your installation?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,222 Views)

Thanks for your reply.

I have installed the VeriStand Model Framework. But I find VeriStand Model Generation Support for LabVIEW has not been installed. Im not sure if this is the problem.

1.png

When I try to install the VeriStand Model Generation Support for LabVIEW, an error pops up which says “Cannot install the ni-veristandabview-2020-model-support-x86 2020 because cannot find ni-labview-2020-x86 (>= 20.0.0)”

2.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,190 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jinming

VeriStand Model Generation Support for LabVIEW is only for LabVIEW.

I just run the VeriStand installer and select VeriStand Model Framework. The option of installing C/C++ Development Tools is indeed included.

ZYOng_0-1679503886255.png

Make sure that you have that development tool installed on your PC. Uncheck Product only and see if it is listed.

ZYOng_1-1679506478332.png

If it is not listed, run the installer again or install them from 

GNU C & C++ Compile Tools for ARMv7 Download

GNU C & C++ Compile Tools x64 Download

Message 4 of 7
(2,172 Views)

Thank you ZYOng very much. Just as you said, I did not  installed the C/C++ Development Tools. Now I have solved this problem. 

But I still have another problem when I try to generate a .so file with Simulink. Could you help me find what is wrong with it?

3.png4.png

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,151 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jinming

Try to search in ni.com with the error code. Sometimes you can find a relevant knowlegebase.

Gmake Error 2 When Building Simulink Model for Use in VeriStand

Message 6 of 7
(2,137 Views)

Thank you so much! I have solved this problem.👍

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,110 Views)