VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Error when deploying Veristand Project after formating cRio.

Hello everybody,

I will try to resume my situation quickly.

We are a laboratory with two cRio-9045 and two computer used to deploy our project on it.

Both cRio and computers had the same software installed on it. Everything is connected to the same network allowing us to work on both cRio from both computer :

Configuation :

cRio 1

cRio 2

Computer 1

Computer 2

But most of the time we use cRio 1 with the computer 1 and cRio 2 with computer 2.

Each cRio having a specific application and different modulea inside.

Last week a colleague thought he corrupted our Labview installation on computer 2. He decided to reinstall completely the National Instrument suite on this computer n°2.

He didn't installed the same version of each NI software. Which create incompatibility with cRio 2. So he formated cRio2 and put the software linked to the new configuration of computer n°2.

Since then our Veristand project normally deployed on cRio 2 was not working anymore from Computer 2, and was also not able to be launched from Computer 1, because the software version was not the same.

I decided to format again cRio 2 and put the same configuration as for the cRio 1 and Computer 1. But I'm still facing some issues deploying the project from Computer 1 to cRio 2.:

You can find attached in the .zip file, a copy of the Veristand Project, two NI MAX reports, configuration of Computer 1 and configuration of cRio2. I also put some pictures of the error I'm facing when deploying the project.

I thought the problem was link to the can databased import to the project. I try to update the path and everything. But the issue still appears.

GuillaumePunch_1-1603897005853.png

GuillaumePunch_0-1603896978764.png

I would also have a second question:

Is there a way to reinstall properly the softwares from computer 1 to computer 2 from MAX ? I'm not sure how to do this.

Thank you in advance for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,431 Views)

Hi GuillaumePunch,

You posted this thread on the LabVIEW section for better results on your behavior can you please post this thread on the Veristand section ?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,341 Views)