From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run project in veristand with carsim under Linux Operating System

I am having some issues when run project in veristand  with the share library from carsim.When the initial state of the model added to Veristand is set to pause, the file can be successfully deployed into the real-time simulator. But when I run the model, I get an error 307650 occurred at veristand engine.lvlib.

The version of veristand is 2020R6,Carsim is 2019,LINUX

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,281 Views)

Hi yinyutian,

I'm seeing this error too when trying to deploy a model, but only on one system, all other systems are fine.  I'm using a different model, but am seeing the same effect (can deploy with the model paused, but when running i get error -307650 model execution aborted).  Did you ever receive a resolution for this?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,183 Views)

这个问题当时解决了,记得是因为在联仿配置第一步,需要向仿真机传输Carsim的里面的一个文件,这个文件好像是在Carsim里面或者用FTP的二进制传输过去的。

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,170 Views)

I encountered the same 307650 error when running carsim model. Eventually I found the problem is ethernet error, not the "Install CarSim RT solvers to target". Please check the host and the target's static IP in all Target, Veristand, and CarSim setting.

However, it is probably that the error code 307650 has mutiple reason to be caused. Just the issue I had have.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(945 Views)