VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -307682 Using Veristand 2017, NI 9074, Scan Engine and Ethercat Custom Device

Hello,

As the title states, I am currently trying to deploy a very simple Veristand project to a Crio 9074. The system is set up in Veristand 2017, and the Crio has Compactrio 17.6, Ni industrial communications Ethercat 17.6, and other necessary drivers installed on it. I am also using version 19.2.0.5 of the Scan Engine and Ethercat custom device for Veristand to load in the modules I am using. When I attempt to deploy without the custom device installed, the system works fine, but when I attempt to deploy with the custom device installed, it gets to the point of "Starting Deployment Group 1," then throws this error:

The VeriStand Gateway encountered an error while deploying the System Definition file.

Details:
Error -307682 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Connect to System.vi

Possible reason(s):

NI VeriStand: Could not complete one or more requests because a target is offline.
=========================
NI VeriStand: NI VeriStand Gateway.lvlib:VeriStand Server Wrapper.vi >> NI VeriStand Server.lvlib:NI VeriStand Server.vi >> Server TCP Interface.lvlib:TCP Send Target Message.vi:890001
<append>=========================
NI VeriStand: Controller

Anyone have thoughts as to what could be causing this, or good paths forward for troubleshooting? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,092 Views)