cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying model from VeriStand to cRIO 9024

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am trying to deploy a simulink model dll from Veristand to my VxWorks RT Target cRIO 9024 but I am getting compatibility error while deploying, saying...

Specified model is not supported in the current execution target!

I have created both DLL and OUT file using RT workshop and had placed them in the same folder.

Can someone please help me out?

Message 1 of 6
(8,167 Views)

Hi Millie,

In System Explorer are you adding the simulation model DLL or .out file? To deploy to VxWorks you need to add the .out file to your system definition. DLLs are not supported on VxWorks targets. The error you are receiving denotes that the engine is attempting to call a DLL or .mdl file which are not supported on VxWorks targets.

Sappster
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(8,155 Views)

Thanks Sappester, now i am able to succesfully deploy my model to RT target.

But I have one more confusion.

I am having a FPGA config file whose IOs I have mapped with the IOs of my model.

Now after the deployment of my model to RT, I am not able to read the correct values of my Analog output channels.

Although, while measuring with a multimeter, the values are coming correctly, but the workspace it is not displaying correct values.

For AO and DO it is showing correct values!

Message 3 of 6
(8,112 Views)

Sorry, my mistake.

Actually I am reading correct values for AO and DO.

For analog input I am not able to read correct values on the Workspace.

For Ex: For 5.6 V WS is displaying 0.3V

and for 1.8V WS is displaying 0.1V.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(8,090 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Millie.Barik

Check the xml in your .fpgaconfig and make sure the fixed-point configuration matches the values returned by your AI module.  It sounds like your values are being scaled by a factor of 16, which could happen if your integer word length is off by 4.  Also make sure that you don't have any scaling applied for the AI channels.

Message 5 of 6
(8,082 Views)

Thanks for the help.

Now I am able to read the correct values for all my FPGA channels.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(8,067 Views)