VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C Model Development issues for NI RT Linux

Hi Guys,

I'm working on developing a C model in NI RT Linux platform. I'm using Eclipse IDE for C++ being shared by NI. In the model, the data which is incoming and outgoing from the model is of Cluster dataype. The data needs to be sent through UDP protocol so we're using Instrument Addon CD for writing to the remote port. As we know that the compatible datatypes in Instr. Addon are Scalar and Array types. So, I'm thinking on converting the cluster into char array and then push it to Instr. addon. But, the difficulty I'm facing is Veristand supports only double datatype primarily to communicate among each other. So, I couldn't able to typecast the char array into double* and even if I do there's no data coming out of the outport. It would be highly helpful if someone pls let me know on how to handle this situation and any possible workarounds available to make the data go out of the model as double array. I have attached the project files(Struct Test.zip) and the source file of the model (struct.c) FYR, Thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(760 Views)