VXI and VME

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update ISA - VME system to PCI

We would like to upgrade VME-AT2000 KIT, which consists of Slot0 controller, cable and ISA card. Is it possible to buy just a new PCI card and keep the cable and Slot0 controller? We need to replace the computer, but nowadays it difficult to buy one with ISA slot.
Thanks for the comments.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(7,018 Views)

Unfortunately the NI-MXI-1 components are obsolete.  There are still a number of other VME options available.  In addition to checking out what we have to offer, I would recommend contacting your local field engineer or our sales department to discuss what other options you have.

Logan S.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(7,009 Views)
Thank you for your answer. First we'll try a new PC with ISA slot. Are there drivers for W2000 or XP for our system? Where to get them?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,986 Views)
The following page list shows all the driver versions (current and past) that you can download, but unfortunately none of these drivers support obsolete MXI-1 interfaces either.

Finally, I was able to dig in our archives and find a driver for the MXI-1 interface, however it is only supported up to Windows NT.  If you like I get this for you, but know that it is "as is" as MXI-1 is not longer supported.  I would highly recommend that you upgrade to MXI-2 interfaces.

Logan S.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(6,971 Views)