From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VXI and VME

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a produc

t manual for an older GPIB/VXIC slot 0. P/N 180715-0140 (model# 0340). I'm trying to reconfigure this module to remove the Resident CI code. The module will not accept the "CONF" command. Is there any any easy to bring back the factory default settings?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,647 Views)
t manual for an older GPIB/VXIC slot 0. P/N 180715-0140 (model# 0340). I'm trying to reconfigure this module to remove the Resident CI code. The module will not accept the "CONF" command. Is there any any easy to bring back the factory default settings?The manuals you are looking for are available on our website. Go to www.ni.com, and click on Technical Support (under the Support and Services section). From the Technical Resources pull down menu (in second blue box), select Product Manuals (the 6th choice down) and type "gpib-vxi" in the search string box and hit enter. This should bring up 4 search results. I believe that you have a board that is described in the June 1994 manual. There are also 2 other, more recent manuals. I would compare the drawings of the board layout in the manual with your board to make sure you are referencing the correct manual.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(6,647 Views)