From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VXI and VME

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I wire in my VXI-TB-1303 to work with my VXI-SC-1102B/C?

I was thrown into this with no prior experience with ni. I have a VXI 1200 with an 1102 submodule that I am wanting to conect my VXI-TB-1303 terminal block to. My 1303 has a 96 pin DIN connector on the side to connect to the 1102 and the 1303 has 80 screw connectors on it to connect input wires, but I don't which screw connectors led to which pins on the DIN connector. I can't find a wiring diagram any where that will tell me this. I would like to connect a simple signal generator or a test thermalcouple, so I could test my VXI system to make sure it all works (b/c no one has used this system in about 4 years). In short, I don't know how to wire up anything to this terminal block. I know I sound like a mo
ron, but I've never worked with this before. Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,915 Views)
the euro,

I'm assuming this is the same issue that we spoke about over the phone this morning. If that is the case then you should be all set up and ready to go. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jeremy R.
NI - Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,915 Views)