User Group Resource Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spread the Word - Build Your Own Embedded System @ NIWeek 2012 - You Keep the HW.

Please let your members know about the Build Your Own Embedded System (BYOES) workshop if they are coming to NIWeek. Here is a quick description:

We are offering at NIWeek 2012 an 8 hour Build Your Own Embedded System (BYOES) workshop on August 6th to help extend your LabVIEW knowledge to LabVIEW FPGA/RT programming. The $500 cost of this introductory workshop includes the 8 hours of instruction, a networking lunch, and the LabVIEW RIO Evaluation Kit (pictured below) that you take home with you. In addition, in the US, you can apply the $500 workshop cost as credit against a LabVIEW RT or LabVIEW FPGA customer education training course. The workshop will provide an introduction to the entire design process including hardware configuration, LabVIEW development, and deployment/replication using the evaluation kit hardware. I have attached a couple flyers that you can share with your members that summarize the BYOES workshop and the LabVIEW RIO Evaluation kit that you take home after the workshop.

If interested you can register for the workshop as part of the NIWeek registration process. Space is limited so register soon!

LVRIOEval Kit Resize.png

Feel free to follow up with me if you have any additional questions. Thanks and I look forward to seeing many of you at NIWeek!

Regards,

Jonah Paul

Product Marketing Engineer, Embedded Software

jonah.paul@ni.com | 512.683.8725

Jonah Paul
Marketing Manager, NI Software
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(4,666 Views)