User Group Resource Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction to PXI and PXIe Technology - August 2012

Title: Introduction to PXI and PXIe Technology (Alternative Title is "Reduce The Cost Of Test With PXI")

Abstract: Examine the basics of the PXI platform and learn why top Fortune 500 companies are embracing it to address their test, measurement, and control needs. Also get a sneak peek at the new products and customer solutions.

12-18-2012 9-48-39 AM.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(8,641 Views)

Dear sir ,

I want to design a PCB which  controls signals with Peripheral component interconnect extension for Instrumentation  card as shown in attachment named pxi2. marked with red sketch . So what are specifications and pin configuration and standard should be followed. Can share your knowledge with me.see the attachment given for clarity.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,943 Views)

Dear sir ,

I want to design a PCB which  controls signals with Peripheral component interconnect extension for Instrumentation  card as shown in attachment named pxi2. marked with red sketch . So what are specifications and pin configuration and standard should be followed. Can share your knowledge with me.see the attachment given for clarity.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,943 Views)

You should go talk with the PXI System Alliance, the ones in charge of the standard.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,937 Views)