This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

HaroUT Bug Report

HaroUT is an ultrasonic ray-tracing application that calculates delays for phased-array system. HaroUT is available for free on the LabVIEW Tool Network and is described in the document Ultrasonic ray tracing - HaroUT.

The current version available on the LabVIEW Tool Network is 1.0.2.

The current document is used to report bugs in the HaroUT application. You can report bugs by adding a comment to the current document or to the description document, or by contacting me directly. I will update the table below with confirmed bugs.

Do not hesitate to directly contact me if you want to report a bug or if you want information about any of the bugs reported below.

The “Fix Version” column is the HaroUT version in which the reported bug has been actually fixed.

No.

Description

Date

Module

Version

Cause

Work around

Fix Version

In the .law export module, the disable element function display only one array

3/7/16

.law plugin

Dual array was not implemented in the disable element function

Elements must be disabled manually in the .law export file

HaroUT does not start when double-clicking config, probe, or result file. 3/30/16 Main 1.0.0 Typo in installation code. Registry can be edited but it is not recommended.

Degree character (°) creates problems in some character sets 2/9/17 Main 1.0.0 Non-printable character for some languages.

Character was removed from suggested and example filenames.

Error in calculation of delays of dual arrays. 3/1/17 Main 1.0.0 Delays for each array are calculated relative to itself, not for both arrays.

No work around. Fixed in new version.

Marc Dubois

www.harotek.com

Marc Dubois
HaroTek LLC
www.harotek.com
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,707 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.