From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I get GPS data with USRP-2922

I am new who learn Labview and USRP, I was doing a project about GPS Soft receiver with USRP-2922 recently. And I do not know this solution is able to solve the problem.
I have usrp-2922, two VERT-900 antennas and a GPSRSSMA active antenna , some attenuators, signal generator and PC.
I know usrp-2922 only has TXCO clock by looking at ni forum discussionsion I found I need add 10Mhz external clock or use hardware setup to import the clock to improve clock accuracy.
I have some questions about this project:
The most important problem is how can i get the proper gps data through usrp-2922 as RF-front. How to save and in which format to save these data on the labview. How to get a VI for processing GPS signals.
After the data is saved, I will use c ++ or mabtlab to settle these data.
Sincerely thank you for sloving my problems.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,637 Views)

hi Harry,

you should to scan the URL:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/USRP-Software-Radio/How-to-Acquire-and-Track-GPS-Signals-with-NI-USRP-2932/t...

Maybe it can solve your problems!

Thanks~

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,589 Views)

Sorry, so late back to your post, that I see 2932 posts, doing well, his satellite signals are produced by local, I need to do is to collect data with USRP+ GPS antenna, using LabVIEW to drive the USRP to save data under the Windows system, and then for processing, but seldom can find related information

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,487 Views)