USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDD Switching at TX1 RX1

I need to switch single antenna at my BS node from RX to TX mode periodically. I am using ATR reigusters to peridically enable and disable RX and TX registers. While I am still running both my RX and TX chains I should not recieve any signal when transmitting using TX1. But RX1 continously receives the signal.

This interfares with my data at RX side because self signal being very high in amplitude/power makes tough to analyse the reception in next slot.

Whats best way to implement rapid TDD switching at one antenna?

I read the problem was sorted in MIMO testbed design but I have not found any documentation as of now.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,045 Views)

A few questions:

1. Are you using LV FPGA? Are you toggling the Rx/Tx RF 0/1 Enable to switch ATR States? What method are you using to toggle them?
  2. What HW are you using?
  3. Are you streaming continuously when you toggle ATR states? If so can you send screenshots of your data when you are in the Rx only state VS Tx Only state?
  4. Are you streaming Tx data continuously or do you send 0's when you are doing Rx only? If so what method are you using to do this?
  5. Are you changing anything within the ATR using the advanced USRP RIO VI's or by any other method?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,035 Views)