USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSK Rx. receiving bits are in error

Hello.I am using PSK Tx.vi and PSK Rx.vi for BPSK signal bits transmission and receiving. The problem is that I am not getting correct bits at the receiver. Is there any way I can receive correct bits at the receiver.

I have attached a screenshot of what bits I am transmitting and receiving.

I am using one USRP 2920 for transmission and receiving.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,264 Views)

Hello,

I posted on the other thread as well, but a new post is probably the best place for this question so I'll copy my response here:

Could you post another screenshot showing both the Tx and Rx front panels so that I can see the settings for both?  Are these USRPs cabled or are you using an antenna?  If using an antenna, check with a cabled connection to verify that you get the correct bits.  Also, is this only happening at specific frequencies or with specific settings?  Have you been able to configure the USRPs to get the correct bits with different settings?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon F.
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,222 Views)

Thank you so much for replying.
I will get back to you with all the answers.
Actually my teacher has told me to create a scenario on LabVIEW and check the results first before going to USRP's so i am working on that now.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,217 Views)