USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NiUSRP Modulation Toolkit PSK Example

Hi,

I am tyring to figure out NiUSRP modulation toolkit examples and I want to transmit and receive audio signal.I get bit stream of audio signal and I put it in a text file because BB-PSK generation vi input is text.I ran niUSRP EX PSK Tx.vi and  niUSRP EX PSK Rx.vi when I observed that Constellation Graph of transmitter matched with receiver's Constellation Graph but I didn't listen the received signal after demodulation.Can you help me?

Audio signal properties: sample rate 8k Hz and 16 bits per sample.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,482 Views)

I have an error something like that and I shared wrong text file my previous post so I'm sharing again.Also I realized that transmit bits and receive bits didn't match so I am waiting answer for my problem . 

error.png

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,467 Views)

Hello,

It looks like the example that you mentioned is not intended to generate any sound but create a spreadsheet file. There are some other examples that you can use as a guide to add this feature. These examples are located in the path shown below. As you have mention, you needed to create a bit stream of audio signal in order to transmit the data. Now, in order to be able to reproduce the audio you will need to do the invert procedure.

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2014\examples\instr\niUSRP\ModulationToolkitExamples\niUSRP EX FM Demod Sound Card (Queue).vi

Regards,

MCOTO

Message 3 of 4
(5,419 Views)

Hola que tal queira saber si pudiste terminar lo de la transmision y recepcion del audio mediante USRP. que me ayudes!!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,273 Views)