From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How should sps differ in the usrp source usrp and usrp sink?

At the beginning I had Sample rate = “760ksps = samp_rate*6” in UHD: USRP Sink & Source. PIC 1 (01_flowgraph)

But the file was not received and gnuradio gave me WHD: Warning.. PIC 2 (whd_warning)

1.Why are sps for source and sps for sink not the same?

2.When I wrote suggested sps to source and sink, I still could not receive the video file. Why?

3.1 But when I wrote sps = 704000 = samp_rate*5.5 to source and(!) sink, the video file was received! Why? PIC 3 (whd_warning_2)

3.2 But I still had WHD: Warning. Why?

4. How can I get the right sps I must use (exactly 711111 not 704000!)?

Thank you for your participation

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,274 Views)

Hi Pilot327, 

Since you're using gnuradio instead of LabVIEW with your USRP, I would recommend reaching out to support@ettus.com or posting on the ettus forums. More information found here: https://www.ettus.com/support

When you reach out or post again, I would recommend adding information on what specific hardware you're using also since from a glance at the screenshots, it looks like you have hardware related warnings.

Shalini M.
Partner Development Engineer
Alliance Partner Network
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,255 Views)

I use usrp e100 (because i haven't got another) and gnuradio 3.6.5 with GNOME.
Ok I will post on ettus forum. Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,247 Views)