From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel Error in "Write Tx and Fetch Rx Data" blocks

Hi,

I am getting the following error when running my VI:

"niUSRP Write Tx Data (2D CDB).vi<ERR>The specified channel name is not recognized."

I am not sure what I have gotten wrong in my VI to cause this, I am using multiple devices both with two channels so I believe the channel names are formatted correctly based on "Differences between the USRP Session, Device, and Channel Attributes - NI"

My device IDs are 192.168.10.2 and 192.168.10.4 which I have put in correctly so I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Previously I was going to use one USRP as the TXs and the other to receive them but I learned that the USRP might only be capable of receiving on one channel as it shares the same switch, hence me having to do it this way and having to specify channel identities.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Daniel

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(949 Views)

Hi,

The highlighted page contains useful information.

However, I would ask to use 2 × 2 MIMO With NI USRP - National Instruments link. As you can see the logic is different. Please try it.

Thank you in advance.

Hope it was informative.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(838 Views)