From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find GPSDC

Hi, 

I have USRP two 2932, which has internal GPDSC by default. 

One of them runs perfectly while using USRP examples that use GPS, but another says "GPSDC not found". Both are same USRP. I also have tried changing IPs, Updating the firmware and change the cable etc, but it doesn't seem to work and gives the same error.

Please help me resolve this issue asap, i guess it might be because of flush buffer. (Not sure)

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,259 Views)

Hi ManasNyati!

The error you see seems quite odd, I am afraid I did not find any similar issues on our internal database, so it might be better to switch to email or phone support instead. 

Can you please share a screenshot of the error message? Are these brand new USRPs? If they have the exact same firmware and one of them fails in the same PC where the other works, I can only guess something is something wrong with the USRP (maybe a hardware issue) so it might be better to troubleshoot through a different communication path

WenR

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,198 Views)