USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Bit error rate calculation. Please help. Thank you so much.

Dear friends, 

Please help me on this. Thank you in advance. 

I just want to do the basic PSK mod then demod, then calucate the BER.  Please check those 3 files.  After you opened it, you will see those files are very similar with inbulit labview usrp example "niUSRP EX PSK Rx, and niUSRP EX PSK Tx". I just modifidy a little bit.  I am using usrp 2932. labview 2015.   Right now, the ber trigger found is alway off, and ber will just give me 1.  Is this some problem with Synchronization or sampling problem. Someone superman please help me on this.  Thank you again. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,871 Views)

Hey Sunson,

Could you provide screenshots of what you are currently getting for data?  Getting that will help determine what is off with your system.

I would also recommend reading over this forum, and going through the steps Kevin provides as they may prove helpful to you.

Regards,

Ryan

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

Ryan
Group Manager
FlexLogger
NI R&D
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,823 Views)

Hi, Ryan, 

Thank you for your reply. 

Please check the attachment. As you seen, at side of receiver, the receiver already got the right wave form. but the ber trigger is always off, and gives me 1, which means something wrong in my simluation. I think this is some problems of sync? I am not sure. could you open my vi files and check it?  I really need to solve this ber problem. Thank you so much. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,820 Views)