From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 of 1 the transmitter cannot receive the acknowledgement from the receiver

Hi all,

Currently i'm doing a project to prove that the concurrent short signalling in real environment.

i am using MATLAB R2016A OS Ubuntu 14.04. USRP N210 using CBX daughterboards. i have succesfully generate MEX function by following R. Subramanian paper (https://github.com/80211bSDR/LinkLayer-MATLAB).

now, i'm try to run 1DTx (dtxPHYLayerVisual.m) and  1Rx(drxPHYLayerVisual.m). before running the 1DTx and 1DRx,we need to run the command below

i )     at the DTx

DTxInitParameters
swapFreqFlag = 0; %same channel operation codegen transceiveXXX -args {complex(zeros(1408,1)),true,txGain,rxGain,centerFreqTx,centerFreqRx,decFactor, intFactor,swapFreqFlag}
ii) at the DRx

DRxInitParameters codegen transceiveXXX -args {complex(zeros(1408,1)),true,txGain,rxGain,centerFreqTx,centerFreqRx,decFactor, intFactor}

after complete the step above,we found errors when running the 1DTx(dtxPHYLayerVisual.m) and 1DRx (drxPHYLayerVisual.m). The error come out from DTxPHYlayerVisual.m as below:

@ 3.06: 802.11b DATA Packet #1 Transmitted.
xxx
Error using coder.internal.errorIf (line 8)
The input signal must be complex.

Error in comm.internal.CoarseFrequencyEstimatorBase/validateInputsImpl (line 70)
coder.internal.errorIf(isreal(x), ...

Error in rffe (line 66)
ofs = step(he,ddf);

Error in dtxPHYLayerVisual>dtx_3ReceiveACK (line 453)
dfr (1:halfUsrpFrameLength)= rffe(df,ft,cas,cau,cef);

Error in dtxPHYLayerVisual (line 81)
[faf,dfl,flg,nrb,rbs,st] = dtx_3ReceiveACK(df,ft,st);

From these errors, we know that the transmitter cannot receive the acknowledgement from the receiver. I've suspected these errors are due to wrong declaration of IPaddress. Currently, I've setup the IP Address DTx is 192.168.10.2 and DRx is 192.168.10.20.is our declaration is correct or not?

I hope someone can enlighten me either it is due to the IPaddress or other issues and can give me the solutions.

Regards,
ChongSeah
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,939 Views)