Time

Topic

Abstract

Presented by

GMT: 13:00 – 13:10

Welcome and Introduction

GMT: 13:15 – 13:55

VI Analyzer: The unsung hero of LabVIEW software quality  - 2022 Update

This session will look at how we can use the code analysis tools available for LabVIEW / TestStand to improve our code quality. We will also see how we can test for things important to us and how we can automate that testing and improve our workflowChris Roebuck Software Architect / Director - Konrad Technologies, (CLA, CTA, CPI LabVIEW Champion)

GMT: 14.00 – 14:40

A git based dependency management for LabVIEW

How could you leverage from your current git repositories and start reusing your code or community code? In this presentation, I am going to present from theory to the practical demonstration, a way of managing your LabVIEW dependencies with a language agnostic package manager that uses git, svn, files or plenty of other formats to keep your dependencies locally in your project folder.Felipe Pinheiro Silva - Siemens (CLA, LabVIEW Champion)

GMT: 14:40 – 14:55

Break

GMT: 15:00 – 15:40

View and Analyze your Automated Test Results with NI SystemLink

NI SystemLink appears in TestStand as a standard output configuration in the “Result Processing” dialog, making it literally as easy as checking a checkbox to send your TestStand data to SystemLink for monitoring, viewing and automated analysis. SystemLink also offers a REST web service API with LabVIEW, python and .NET wrappers to submit test results from legacy testers or other non-standard processes. We will look at a few of these test result submission avenues live, plus explore the monitoring, viewing, and automated analysis features available once your test data has been submitted to SystemLink.Brad Turpin,

Principal Technical Support Engineer

NI

GMT: 15:45 – 16:25

Multithreading in TestStand

This presentation covers most things related to multithreading, including the difference between batch and parallel models.  We will look at the different step types related to multithreading such as rendezvous, locking and auto-scheduling.  Lastly, we will look at explicitly calling sequences in a new thread and proper ways to terminate them.Sam Roundy, (CLA, CTA, LabVIEW Champion) - Testeract 

GMT: 16:30 – 17:00

LabVIEW / TestStand Quiz  

CLA CTAChampionI'm attending the GLA Summit!
Subscribe to the Test Automation user group: UK Test Automation Group
Message 1 of 4
(2,334 Views)

Hello,

where can I find the recordings of these presentations?

If I try to click on the link in the Teams chat, it tells me: your email address is not listed in  -my.sharepoint.com

BR

EWiebe

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Eugen Wiebe
Bernstein AG
CLAD - Certified LabView Associate Developer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,731 Views)

@EWiebe wrote:

Hello,

where can I find the recordings of these presentations?

Please bear with us, we will post them on YouTube (http://bit.ly/UK_TAG_Playlists) in a few days. 

CLA CTAChampionI'm attending the GLA Summit!
Subscribe to the Test Automation user group: UK Test Automation Group
Message 3 of 4
(1,723 Views)

Afternoon,

I know very late to the party but did the Video from Meeting 8, in particular the Multithreading in TestStand ever get posted up ? 

cheers 

Danny

Danny Thomson AshVire Ltd
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(671 Views)