UI Interest Group Documents

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the group

Hi everybody, today I found this gruop and I'm so happy for can sharing my knowlegs and of course try to found answers for my resaerchs.

Ok that is all now, but until I going to out I wanna show you my recient finally project, I do that project like requerest for a class in a university where I student actually; all rigth see you Mrs and Ms.

If anyone want to contac me, my email address is jhedio88@gmail.com.

Please left me all yourcomments and suggestions, Thanks.

Comments
GerdW
Knight of NI Knight of NI
Knight of NI
on

Hi Jhon,

welcome to this group.

To comment your FP image:

- Some text on those tanks is crossing the surrounding decoration box, some text is even behind other decorations. I would change this (as the tanks on the top show abbrevated text inside the box)…

- I prefer system controls for those buttons (inicio, dispensado) or the "choose" ring/enum. So the user is using controls it is ussed to…

- When using LED indicators to present flow in your pipes I would use classic LEDs without that 3d effect - or even color boxes…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
alecjcook
on

Hi. I'd re-draw thoes valves if I were you, you seem to have a scaling problem. I'd draw them in some package where you can use anti-aliasing too. Remember, that each pixel is important. Streching and pulling bit map images cause them to distort, you should to attempt to elimitate this practice all together from your work flow (for instance, the college logo has been obviously visually distorted)

Contributors