can any one help me how i can do as this tab , speacially how i can add picture to icon taps
If you search for "image in tab control" you'll find this document.
There is an option avaliable when you customize Tab Control, so:
1. Right click at tab control > select Advanced: Customize...
2. In control edition window from menu select: Edit: Import Picture to Clipboard...
3. Select picture from yours computer
4. Back to control editor window: select tab at tab control and : Advanced: Tab Layout: Image and Text...
5. Advanced: Tab Layout: Import Picture from Clipboard
Step 1: Edit>>Import picture to clipboard
To add pictures to tabs :
Question and if you want to have the tabs from the tab control not above bot at the left side (as in the picture) what do you do then? Xcontroll I guess..?
alot of thanks to all
but what about the horizontal text when the tab location in left or in right ??
i wait your help
WouterG wrote: Question and if you want to have the tabs from the tab control not above bot at the left side (as in the picture) what do you do then? Xcontroll I guess..?
No, you just set Advanced > Tab Location > Left
eng.3zam wrote:but what about the horizontal text when the tab location in left or in right ??
I think the text in your example is a part of the image, not the tab page label. I don't believe there's a way to reorient the tab page label text so you'll need to hide them and superimpose the labels into your pictures.
You can vote on idea exchange...