UI Interest Group Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.NET Datagrid (table control) in LabVIEW UI

Looks great Mike!

I will take a look at it on github and certainly interested in helping out where I can.

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(3,108 Views)

Mike_King,

There are good improvements in the recent updates from the point where I started this thread.  Along the way, I also felt, the drag drop functionality would be required after tree structure is defined.

I am still finding lag while loading (in developemnt evironment)...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-PimJ4T_xZSQWdLRUFXdjhOZkU

When I wanted to test it in executable, I ended up with an error...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-PimJ4T_xZSOC1JV1JxQlFIRFE

-Ajay.

--
Ajay MV

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(3,108 Views)

Hey Ajay, I'm really not sure what you mean by tree structure definition?  I haven't had any plans for a treeview control and not sure what kind of drag n drop you are looking for, these events are not always as straightforward, certainly not for a beginner control in LabVIEW, which has kind of been the project's intention. There is drag n drop for the column ordering already.

Your images are also not showing up public so maybe you can resend those or put these requests into issues on the github site for the project.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(3,108 Views)

Wow this is awesome,is there a way we can get an example for laview 2011?

thanks!!! and awsome job!

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(3,108 Views)

Esteban, appreciate the support, unfortunatelyI just don't get much time to support his.  I'm working to get it on the tools network as  priority, but it won't go back to LV2011, its just too old.  The tools network process is laborous enough, so unfortunatley I won't be also back porting it.  If anyone else is able to, that would be cool.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(3,108 Views)

How do you save the contents of the data grid, and reload with the previously saved data on start of the application. I can't figure this part out.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(1,753 Views)