UI Interest Group Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to use the cursors in Waveform Chart ? How it can be possible ?

I need Advanced Cursor Applications in Waveform Chart and XY graph.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,216 Views)

Hi srkanylmaz,

use a graph instead of a chart, when you need cursors!

(The difference is just to buffer you need to maintain on your own… )

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,784 Views)

This Example helped me a lot to understand the usage of the cursors: https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-22642

Message 3 of 4
(3,784 Views)

Thank you for trying to help. However, my problem is not the usage of cursor directly. Waveform graph can display a part of data. At the same time, it is possible to use zoom in, zoom out although X autoscale is on. These all are perfect for my application.But I can not add any cursor to Waveform Chart. Because of this, It has not this kind of feature.

I use now XY Graph. There are some challanges here. In this graph type, i can add the cursors. In addition to this, i can display a part of data. However, when X autoscale is on (Update the display) , it is not possible to use zoom in and zoom out. If X autoscale is off, it is ok. Finally, i can solve this like this. Everytime, X autoscale is off position. Then i can update the display one times in 5 minutes. But, i prefer X autoscale is on  and everytime update.

Shortly, in other words, i want to combine the features of Waveform chart and XY graph.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,784 Views)