From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Twitter Toolkit for LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applications Using the I3 Twitter Toolkit

Hey Interactive Internet Interface users! I would love to hear about your applications using the i3 Twitter Toolkit with LabVIEW. Tell us know how you use the toolkit, post your application's Twitter handle, and give us a way to find out more about your application!

Milan
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,985 Views)

I can go first :]

My name is Milan an I am a LabVIEW Hacker who loves working with different web technologies. LabVIEW Hackers are students, scientists, and engineers around the world that spend nights and weekends creating fun and exciting interfaces in LabVIEW. LabVIEW Hackers from different schools and organizations have created LabVIEW interfaces for the Roomba iRobot, Microsoft Kinect, and many more devices and services. The Interactive Internet Interface projects are a set of APIs that help interfacing with web services like Twitter.

You can find out more about LabVIEW Hackers at LabVIEWHacker.com and follow our Twitter @LabVIEWHacker

Milan
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,761 Views)