Community Browser
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The Daily CLAD - Downtime

SercoSteveB
Active Participant

As some of you may have guessed already, the light at the end of the tunnel went out and I am struggling to find the ON switch.

Apologies for the continued delay.

Steve

Comments
Krishnachandran

Capture.PNG

just want to know whether B,C and D are correct 

britvin

Option B is best suited one...

Tsjabrantes

Hello

I guess letter B matches better with the question.

Tarciso Junior
+55 (11) 996-282-103
Email: Tsjabrantes@gmail.com
http://br.linkedin.com/pub/tarciso-junior/23/a83/463
Krishnachandran

could you please explain why?

crossrulz
Knight of NI

The main point is that you make Data Array Out the same type def as Data Array In.

A - Data Array Out is not even a type def right now (no triangle to indicate so), so that option is not available.

B - The type def of Data Array In is an Array of Clusters.  You lose that type def propagation at the autoindexing tunnel into the loop.  Since you, therefore,  do not have a type def at the output tunnel then B would not create a Data Array Out that was of the same type as Data Array In.

C - The description implies you are making a different type def.  So that is wrong.

Which leaves us with D.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
alexderjuengere
Active Participant

@SercoSteveB wrote:

As some of you may have guessed already, the light at the end of the tunnel went out and I am struggling to find the ON switch.

be grateful! the light at the end of the tunnel also could be a train heading towards you 😉

however, I miss the DailyCLAD

SercoSteveB
Active Participant

Ha ha, nice one.  Feels like it some days.

I miss The Daily CLAD also.

mabaig

What's the answer????

B or D???

crossrulz
Knight of NI

Did I not break it down enough in my previous post?  It is D.  You need In and Out to always have the same type, you therefore want them bound to the same type def.

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
mabaig

Hi 

I am currently working on a project of communicating micro-controller using serial port which is based on CTS and RTS status. I want to write data when I the CTS is free. For that I want to check CTS status with the help of case structure and when i create control of CTS and give it to case structure , the case structure is not taking its Status(i.e., asserted and unasserted)  by default. 

can anyone help 

response is highly appreciated.

crossrulz
Knight of NI

mabaig, you might have better luck asking in the LabVIEW discussion board.

GCentral
istan0227

D