Community Browser
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CLAD2017 - Timers - Are you waiting for me

SercoSteveB
Active Participant

Which of the following are possible contents of Millisecond Timer Values Out following execution of the VI?

Millisecond Timer Values.png

Millisecond Timer Values Answers.png

Comments
crossrulz
Knight of NI

B

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
GladysToMeetYou

B

Vinay_Kumar_M_S

B

nik35324

B

Didoo

I was not understading the difference between B and D 😉 but didn't saw the 800 was between 400 and 600.

Observation is success.

So B yes.

alexderjuengere
Active Participant

B

GladysToMeetYou

Didoo,

I had that same issue when I first read saw the answers. I need to work on reading the questions/answers more slowly

Ellie90

B

Alias_GN

B

Hi, I am taking CLAD on 6th Nov. I have 5 years experiences of LABview coding. Do you have any suggestion or idea for material to study? I like the challenges on this page, they are mostly mathematics questions.

Thanks

Matt-A.

B.  It has the right multiples. 

qubirt

B

CataM
NI Employee (retired)

b)

Tsjabrantes

Hello everybody!

Wait Until Next ms Multiple Details
When LabVIEW calls a VI for example, if millisecond multiple is 10 ms and millisecond timer value is 112 ms, the VI waits 8 more milliseconds until the millisecond timer value is 120 ms, a multiple of 10.

So, B is the correct answer...

Tarciso Junior
+55 (11) 996-282-103
Email: Tsjabrantes@gmail.com
http://br.linkedin.com/pub/tarciso-junior/23/a83/463
SercoSteveB
Active Participant

Answer: B.  Nice one all.

Wait Until Next ms Multiple waits until the value of the millisecond timer becomes a multiple of the specified millisecond multiple. Use this function to synchronize activities. You can call this function in a loop to control the loop execution rate. However, it is possible that the first loop period might be short. Wiring a value of 0 to the milliseconds multiple input forces the current thread to yield control of the CPU.

SercoSteveB
Active Participant

Hi Alias_GN, as far as I am aware the only resource available for the new style CLAD 2017 is the preparation guide.

rak84

B

istan0227

B