Community Browser
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CLAD2017 - LV2017 - 2D Array Shuffle

SercoSteveB
Active Participant

What are the contents of 2D Array Out following execution of the VI?

NOTE:  Multiple answers may apply:

Shuffle.png

Shuffle Answers.png

Comments
sankar06

All Answers are correct. Becasue its Shffule function the output will not be determined.

The only thing we can check is all elements are there or not.. Smiley Wink

Happy to Wire
Baltur

I agree with sankar06, all 4 answers are possible (assuming there aren't any non-visible characters).

Did the function appear for the first time in version 2017?

crossrulz
Knight of NI

All the above.

That Array Shuffle.vim is what is called a "malleable VI", which is a technology that became official in LabVIEW 2017.  Think of them as super polymorphic VIs.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Priya16

Hi guys,

Really happy to say yesterday I cleared my CLAD in first attempt itself. I am really grateful to this blog. So many of them cleared my doubts instantly in this blog. Really my knowledge in LabVIEW enhanced because of this blog only. Thank you all who have taken a part in that. Thank you.

SercoSteveB
Active Participant

Congratulations Priya16, nice one.

Thanks for the marketing.  If you have a spare five minutes could you please post your CLAD exam experiences here.  At the moment I am particularly interested in how useful you found the NI CLAD Preparation Guide?

Priya16

Sure steve. I would strongly recommend Preparation guide 2017. it will be really useful at the time of revision to assess ourselves whether we are covered all important concepts or not. Because it is the replica of our new syllabus pattern.

mini09
Active Participant

All the Above

Timsrice

They are all possibilities.

A wrong answer (for example) might have had "likes" appear 4 times

levonsg

All

https://images.youracclaim.com/size/340x340/images/2edb5b1a-9414-44e1-8519-c774fc6dd079/36015_Certificate_Badges_FINAL__1__NI_Instructor_v5.png
kirti3105

All of the Above

rak84

All of the above

istan0227

all