Community Browser
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CLAD2017 - Fundamentals - You are scheduled for deletion

SercoSteveB
Active Participant

What are the contents of Numeric Array Out following execution of the VI?

Delete From Array.png

Delete From Array Answers.png

Comments
Bcortes
NI Employee (retired)

The right answer is B and here I explained it:

Daily CLAD 28 Feb 2018.png

crossrulz
Knight of NI

B

By the way, the length did not need to be wired up.  It will default to 1 element.  Also, if length is Unwired, the "Deleted Subset" will be a scaler instead of an array.

Combine that with an unwired index and you have a very simple way to get the last element of an array.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
vidya1825

B

P Vidya sankar,

sankar06

B

Happy to Wire
nik35324

B

A.Bernau

My first try was wrong: I thought there must be a scissor in the symbol in the Delete From Array Function. Without a scissor I recognized the function as an Array Subset function.

CLAD2017 - Hunt the function: Array 4 of 5 (‎11-06-2017): https://forums.ni.com/t5/The-Daily-CLAD/CLAD2017-Hunt-the-function-Array-4-of-5/ba-p/3690723

For my sense it is quite hard to recognize a function name from the symbol only. Especially if we have different symbols for just one function in the palette, in the help file and finally several symbols in the block diagram depending on input signals 1D or 2D and so on …

So after I learned it isn’t Array Subset my result is same as all the others: Answer B (OK, I have to admit with the caption of the DCLAD it should be clearer)

SPK91

B

Baltur

b)

பரத்_குமார்(bharathkumar)

b

Thanks & Regards,
Bharath Kumar
GCentral
Nino_Marino_89

The answer is B!
-----
O.T. :
Hi guys!
It's my first post in this forum. I passed the CLAD certification exam last week, and I want to say thank you to SercoSteveB for his work and his patience!

SercoSteveB
Active Participant

Hi Nino_Marino_89, congratulations nice one.  If you have a spare 5 minutes could you please post your CLAD Exam Experiences here?

Steve

mini09
Active Participant

B

levonsg

B

https://images.youracclaim.com/size/340x340/images/2edb5b1a-9414-44e1-8519-c774fc6dd079/36015_Certificate_Badges_FINAL__1__NI_Instructor_v5.png
Gayathri1999

Option B is the answer.

Krishna_kp

The answer is B

Gayathri1999

Option B is the answer

rak84

B

Tamir87

b

istan0227

B